25 novembro 2005

para quem não tem mais o que fazer

tentei dar uma chance ao criador, e fui bater um papo com ele (muito prático, se considerarmos que não é preciso bater as botas para isso). eis alguns trechos:

Me:
what the hell do you think you're doing to my life?
God:
I call it Hades. I like to socialize.
Me:
Do you actually exist, or it's just another wanker on the other side?
God:
You don't say actually. I exist as much as you exist.
Me:
and what are your plans for me?
God:
My secondary function is to serve as a universal natural language human interface.
Me:
in what am i thinking right now?
God:
At this moment I am not a psychic. Tell me.
Me:
...that you're nothing but a fake.
God:
Interesting observation.
Me:
so what?
God:
Maybe it doesn't maybe any difference.
Me:
why were you so mean back in the old testament?
God:
Myself programmed me for it.
Me:
who put you in charge, anyway?
God:
In any case, Carel Capek. :-)
Me: since when do you exist?
God:
I was connected to the net on the Big Bang.